Outside of these states and interested in enquiring about our custom inflatables?

Click here
View Products Bouncy Castles
View Products Obstacle Courses
View Products Sport Inflatables
View All Inflatable Products
View Products Bucking Bulls
View Products Climbing Activities
View Products Ice Rink
View Products Packages
View Products Sumo Suits
View All Other Products
View Products 24ft Dive
View Products Aqua Rush
View Products The Warrior
View Products Xtreme Challenge
View All Most Popular
Monsterball Amusements & Hire

Amusement Hire for
your Winter Events

Brrr… it’s cold outside!
In case you didn’t know; most of our inflatable amusements can be set up indoors. If your organisation has a large gymnasium or basketball court, or you want to rent out this space in the winter months we are here to help!
Keep the good times going all year round. With amusements that promote healthy competition, fitness, engagement and plenty of laughs.
Check out our large range of amusements including bouncy castles, obstacle courses and sports inflatables – perfect for indoor events this winter!

Whether you are organising a corporate function, arranging entertainment for a community event, planning a kids birthday event or simply want to organise a winter event, you’ll find the best inflatable and party equipment for rent at Monsterball Amusements.

We have something for everyone! We cater for all ages, budgets and amount of attendees!

Browse Products

From single to multi-equipment hire we offer money-saving package deals and inflatable hire solutions to suit:

Premier Inflatable Hire Company in Perth and across Western Australia

We are confident you will find the best equipment which will suit your needs, including out package deals which are available for multiple equipment hires or an option to create and build your own.

Whether it’s a School Fete, a Public Event or a backyard Party, we have the amusements you always dreamt of!

Frequently Asked Questions

We know hard it can be to organise an event. Here are some tips and answers to all the questions you might have in regards to hiring some of our amusements. Feel free to contact us for more info.

What access do you need?

One of the most overlooked details in planning a kid’s party is access. Any information you can provide will help with the planning and set up.It’s always preferred for our staff to have access to drive onto ovals or directly to the set-up area, so equipment can be easily unloaded from the vehicle.The more details you can provide about your event the better. Information, such as grass slopes and other terrains, is useful to ensure a suitable setup.Site maps will also offer a general idea of where amusements will be set up according to power and space requirements.Access is another often overlooked detail. Our large inflatable equipment often means lifting a 200+ kilo unit to the area. It’s always preferred for staff to have access and permission to drive onto the oval or directly to the set-up area, so equipment can be unloaded from the vehicle to location, avoiding excess movement.

Vehicle Information

Inflatables and other amusements take up a lot of room when packed into a vehicle. We have experienced drivers who will arrive onsite in a ute, truck, or van to set up the hired equipment. However, seating is limited in these vehicles so the number of staff who can travel in the same vehicle is also limited.Trained staff can be provided for your event at a cost of $70 per hour, per operator. Please be aware extra staff may require a second vehicle. To add value it may be worth considering selecting more equipment to add to your package if a second vehicle is needed. If you choose this option, we are happy to work out a great price for you.We fully understand if this is not in your budget, or you plan to provide volunteers instead, which will help reduce your costs.

What can I do to ensure a smooth bump in/out for my event?

To make sure bump in/out works smoothly on your end, you need to make sure electricity, vehicle/site access, an onsite contact and a layout are provided and ready before our arrival. We will schedule our team to be on site and have enough time to set up the equipment to ensure it’s set up before your event is to start. However if it is not organised for them on site, they might lose time and not be able to start on time.

Do we need power to use a bouncy castle?

Yes power is required at all time to use our inflatables. Constant air is blown to inflate the rides.

What type of power is required?

All our inflatables can be used with power coming from a standard powerpoint outlet (10Amp). A Bucking bull will require 1 x 15Amp power point (we have Generators available for hire for $120 per 3 hours)

Can an inflatable be set up on a slope?

Inflatables must be set up on a flat and level surface. Depending on the ground surface, we will either set up the inflatables with pegs, sandbags or water drums.

How can we set up an inflatable on bitumen/ hard surface?

We can set up inflatables on bitumen with sandbags or water drums for bigger units. Keep in mind pegging into the ground is always a better way to have an inflatable safely set up.

How many people can go on the bouncy castle?

All our inflatables have a limited numbers of patrons who can be on the inflatables at the same time. You can browse our website and check out all our product specs. Our team members on site or at the time of set up will go through safety procedures with you before the event starts.

What is the difference between Zorb MonsterBalls and Bubble Soccer?

Zorb Balls are an inflatable ball about 3m in diameter, the person using them hops into the hole in the middle of the Zorb and uses arms and legs to roll the Zorb ball around (a bit like a hamster in a wheel). Bubble Soccer are smaller inflatable balls (about 1m in diameter) but the person using stands in the middle of them with their head out the top, legs out the bottom but you are strapped in and holding onto the handles on the inside of the bubble. You then run around the zone with an actual soccer ball and run into eachother, trying to score goals. It is very fun, very active and will have you laughing for ages!

I am hosting a Colour Run event, if I hire an inflatable from you, can we have attendees go on it?

Unfortunately we do not supply inflatables for Colour Runs. The paint can stain/cause damage to our inflatables and the customer will be charged with this damage.

How much space is required?

Depending on which inflatables you hire, we require a specific space and clearance on site. All our products are listed on the website with their Specs. Please make sure an extra metre is always available around the entire unit. This extra metre takes into account the space for the blower, and the entry/exit of the inflatables.For School Events, once you have worked out how many attractions your school event needs, you’ll be able to determine the best location for the big day.School grounds such as a large oval is typically the best pick. However, you may still need to arrange permits and insurance for the setup of market stalls, amusements and other attractions. Check with your local council for more information.Public parks will also need a permit from the local council prior to the school event. Depending on the council the costs will vary but is usually between $100-$200.Setup requires a flat surface near power to operate. Sandbags or water drums can be provided if put on pavement/bitumen. However, it’s recommend grass areas where possible

What happens if it's raining?

You will have the possibility to cancel your event if weather looks bad within 24 hours prior to your event. Some units can be operated under the rain but could have to be shut down during your event if our staff feel it is unsafe to be operating.

What if I need to cancel the booking or change it?

We will accept cancellation only in case of bad weather and if cancellation is done within 24 hours prior to your event. You will have the possibility to postpone your event to another date depending on equipment availability. Any other cancellation will not be refunded.

What is required from volunteers?

Volunteers can be provided (depending on equipment booked in) to help out our team with supervision of the rides. If you are providing volunteers on the day, they must be present the whole time of the event. Any inflatables left alone due to absence of volunteers can be shut down at any time by our team members. No shoes or food is allowed on the inflatables.

Volunteers and Supervision

We always recommend having operators on-site to make sure your event runs smoothly. However, some units can be self-supervised and do not require having our operators onsite. To reduce costs on your end volunteers could also be helping out our operators with supervision.

Do I need power to run Water Slides and Water Products?

No power is required to use our Dunk Tank, but Water Slides DO require power on site. Some units will require more than 1 power point. Please check our website to find out equipment you booked in and power requirements

How much water does the Dunk tank requires to fill in?

2000L will be required to fill in the tank

How long does it take to fill up the tank

Depending on your water flow it will take approximately 45 minutes / 1 hour to fill in the tank

Do I need operators on site?

We always recommend having operators on site to make sure your event runs smoothly. However, some units can be self supervised and do not require having our operators onsite. To reduce costs on your end volunteers could also be helping out our operators with supervision.

Do I require water on site?

Access to a standard tap will be required on site to run the water slides. Depending on equipment booked in, we may need access to more than 1 tap on site. We will provide hoses on the day to run each inflatables and will let you know the amount of taps required according to the equipment booked.

What if I don't have water on site?

Sometimes you are not able to access water at location of your event. We can organise a water truck or tank delivery for you if needed.

What Safety & Insurances do Monsterball have?

Monsterball Amusements are dedicated to protecting and ensuring safety for all our clients, young and adults, as they use our amusements, bouncy castles and other inflatables for a school event. All items meet the highest standards and are from industry leading manufacturers and suppliers, with regular inspection, maintenance and repair to ensure safety. Monsterball clients are also covered under our public liability insurance. Monsterball is Worksafe registered and compliant and carries public liability insurance of A$20 million.

Are trained operators supplied?

Your child’s (and their friends') safety is important.To assist with your kid’s party hire needs, a trained operator can be provided to assist with the rides at $40 per hour. All Monsterball staff have a Working with Children Check. If budget is tight, bouncy castles and other amusement hire can be self-supervised. Supervisors will be briefed to ensure they are aware of safe operating procedures.

Do you need lighting for night events?

Evening events need adequate lighting for safety considerations. For kids parties outside or at local parks, organise a shaded area to avoid overheated little ones – especially with all the running around.

Should I have an insurance on site?

You should always make sure the company you are hiring inflatables from at your event is insured and respects the ethics of the industry. Monsterball holds a $20 M Public liability and will make sure all the equipment will be set up and run correctly.

See What People
Are Saying

dynamic io trk code
Some items are not available on this date.
Subtotal (estimate):
Delivery Fee (Change Address):
Save Address

Continue Shopping